The 100E ATA is the ideal small capacity machine for those on a budget. It comes with all the features found on much higher priced machines; features that include tilt adjustment and built in timer to shut the oscillation motors down when not in use to preserve battery life.
- Holds 135 standard targets, enough for five to shoot a full round.
- Throws regulation height and distance.
- Quick and easy tilt adjustment to provide super straight targets with nocurl.
- Cycle time of 1.5 seconds.
- Oscillates side to side to throw regulation ATA targets.
- Has a built in timer/interrupter to prevent shooter “reading” the target.
- 110v option available.
- Weighs 152 lbs.
- Dimensions are 30″H x 38″L x 25″W at zero tilt and zero elevation.
- Three-year warranty and life-time warranty on main-shaft and one-way bearing.
- Made in the USA.
- Uses 12V Deep Cycle Marine Grade Battery, Group 24 Minimum.